[MINC-development] "Amusing" mincblur issue...

Steve M. Robbins steve at sumost.ca
Sat Jan 3 16:20:10 EST 2009

On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 11:07:42AM +1100, Andrew Janke wrote:
> Hrm, seems like this is more endemic than I originally thought...

It just bit me trying to use rawtominc.

Amusingly, your proposed change exactly undoes revision 6.9 of
ParseArgv.c -- which was done this summer as part of 'large number of
changes from Claude (64 bit and updates)'.

I used your test code to create a new unit test (test_arg_parse.c and
run_test_arg_parse.sh) which exhibits the bug.  Then I reverted change
6.9 of ParseArgv.c and the new tests pass.  I think the code is now
correct, but it would be good for you and Claude to have a look to see
whether change 6.9 was fixing a problem and, if so, to augment
test_arg_parse.c.

I did a few other minor cleanups, including bumping to revision
2.0.17.

Regards,
-Steve