[MINC-development] mincreshape

John G. Sled jgsled at sickkids.ca
Thu May 24 12:56:11 EDT 2007

Hi Andrew and Vladimir,

What did you finally conclude was the cause of the stripes?  Is there
a bug in mincreshape?  In my experience, short integers work fine with
nu_correct whether there is slice scaling or not.

On a slightly related note, I have run into a problem with mincreshape
in which

mincreshape +zdirection in.mnc out.mnc

doesn't change the zstep to a positive number.  The command

mincreshape +direction in.mnc out.mnc

created a file in which the ystep was flipped to be positive,
but the zstep stayed negative.  Is there some logic to this
that I am overlooking?  It seems like a bug.

cheers,

John