[MINC-development] label volumes

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 10:02:43 EDT 2007

> > however this would require someone to write something using the minc2
> > API! :) The only thing that I know of so far that uses this feature is
> > leila's MINC2 ITK binding.
> >
> Don't forget RMINC!

 seems that I really am forgetful tonight... :)  If you do get to
this. Please consider adding this to the MINC wikibooks page here:

   http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/MINC

This is where I have been putting any new documentation that I write.

> But that still begs the question: has MINC2 been accepted enough yet
> that the MINC tools can slowly begin to branch off from backwards
> compatibility with MINC1? Or would that be premature?

I think this comes down to the fact that at this stage there is no new
tool needed by anybody. :)  And if there is, I suspect that they would
use something like minc_simple.h to do it.  (well at least I hope they
would!)