[MINC-development] MINC 2.1

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 23:10:56 EST 2006

Hi all,

I think it is high time that we got together and released MINC 2.1,
what changes would I like to see in this release?

   1. As per Sebas and Jon Harlaps suggestion I would like to propose
that we do away with the default writing of MINC 1 files  and instead
write MINC 2 by default.  This would mean that we would add a -1 flag
to all binaries and make the default -2.

  2. Change the build process such that --enable-minc-2 or whatever it
is called is on by default.

Thoughts?

So the next question is who would like to volunteer to do this? :)

--
Andrew Janke   (a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)
Canada->Montreal                                   Cell: +1 (514) 924 2012