[MINC-development] MINC 1.4.1

Steve Robbins smr at sumost.ca
Mon Nov 13 09:58:23 EST 2006

Quoting Andrew Janke <a.janke at gmail.com>:

> This was an abomination released upon the world by Claude in a moment
> of weakness.  No it isn't an official release and no I didn't sanction
> it! :)

Oh.  Well I'd be more than happy to roll a 1.4.2 release from head of
CVS.  It would come with up-to-date autoconfigury, which is a bonus
from my perspective as Debian maintainer as the Debian patch will thus
be a lot smaller.

I just need someone to advise me on what to do with the .tar.gz once built.

> At the moment I am a tad stuck trying to figure out just which is the
> HEAD 1.x version.  Happen to have a magic CVS command that will get me
> an uptodate 1.x checkout?

   cvs -d .... checkout -r minc-1-X-branch minc

For future reference, do a "cvs stat -v ChangeLog" to see all existing
tags and look for one of type "branch" (rather than "revision").

Regards,
-Steve