[MINC-development] MINC 2 - re transitioning from MINC 1

Robert VINCENT bert at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Mon Jan 23 10:42:19 EST 2006

Hi,

Keep in mind that once you have created MINC 2 files, most of the command
line tools will default to creating MINC 2 output files. The rule is:

1. If _any_ of the input files are MINC 1, produce MINC 1 output
2. If _all_ of the input files are MINC 2, or if the "-2" flag is
specified, produce MINC 2 output.

	-bert