[MINC-development] [geeks] MINC 2.0 debian packages.

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 18:12:59 EDT 2006

On 8/6/06, Jonathan LAU <lau at bic.mni.mcgill.ca> wrote:
> The bic suffix is a bit confusing to me but I guess it's something we'll all
> have to just get used to.  Is there a reason for not using "minc2" itself as
> the suffix instead ( i.e. /usr/local/minc2/)?  That seems more
> self-explanatory to me.

Sounds like a grand plan, seems that we all missed the obvious.
(/usr/local/bic was Sylvains brainwave BTW).

I say we go even simpler and use /usr/local/minc, I will rebuild them
all using /usr/local/minc before public release.

I have an aversion to adding a "2" to the end of things when you
upgrade. I dislike this if only because then what do you do when you
release version 3?

a.