[MINC-development] packages.bic.mni.mcgill.ca

Andrew Janke Andrew Janke <a.janke@gmail.com>
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 08:13:55 +1000

Morning all,

I would like to push forward on my quest to have a public CVS or
subversion repository for MINC. Also whilst in this process I'd like
to separate out CVS into stuff that is and isn't distributable.

So, we have two options.

   a) do this all on shadow and run two CVS servers?

   b) Transfer all the public packages to packages.bic.mni.mcgill.ca

At this stage this would be:

   minc
   minc/conversion
   most of minc_dev
   bicpl
   mni_autoreg
   N3
   mni-acmacros

Myself I prefer b).  Also what are peoples thoughts on swiching to
subversion as part of this process over cvs?  I am led to beleive that
the two can be interchangeable but haven't investigated this myself.

Thoughts?

--
Andrew Janke      (a.janke@gmail.com || www.cmr.uq.edu.au/~rotor)
Australia->Brisbane     H: +61 7 3390 6332  || M: +61 4 2138 8581