[MINC-development] Re: Releasing glim_image upon the masses

Peter NEELIN minc-development@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 20:15:39 -0500

On Wed, 3 Mar 2004, Andrew Janke wrote:

> You may remember glim_image (mini fmristat) from times gone past, a few of us
> here (read: me) are interested in relasing this as an add-on package to the core
> MINC distribution.
>
> Do any of you as the original authors have reservations or objections to this?
> As far as I can tell glim_image is n-dimensional and thus would warrant
> inclusion.

I only contributed in a minor way (advice at the beginning and a few
patches later), so I don't really have much of a say in this. But I have
always been in favour of freely distributing glim_image (or mincglm, if
you prefer), and I still am.

            Peter
----
            Peter Neelin (neelin@bic.mni.mcgill.ca)