[MINC-development] Re: glim_image

Sylvain MILOT minc-development@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 11:03:55 -0500

Hello,

I'm not opposed to changing the name of glim_image as long as the
current version remains online with its current name.

As for glim_image not being general enough to deal with arbitrary
dimensions, well I've used it successfully with 2mm data (91 109 91).
At least the results were very close to an analysis done with the old
traditional PET analysis template 1.34,1.72,1.5 mm^3 (128,128,80).

I haven't looked at the code recently but I maybe I should have a peak ...
Or do you mean arbitrary amongst the individual observations?

Sylvain