[MINC-development] linking errors on os x

Jason Lerch minc-development@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 14:19:41 -0500

> is the current os x version being built with -fno-common?  if not can
> it be?

No, it is not currently being built with -fno-common, and yes, it
certainly can be built with that option (assuming that nothing else
breaks as a result, of course, though I see no reason why that should
happen).

Ah, I can barely await the joys of rebuilding the os x minc distro yet
again ;-)

Jason