[MINC-development] Latest MINC 2.0 API documentation

Robert VINCENT minc-development@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 17:42:55 -0500

Hi,

The hyperslab functions return data in either the "physical" or "apparent"
dimension ordering, depending on whether miset_apparent_dimension_order()
has been called.  Data will be reshuffled accordingly if the "apparent"
order is different from the "physical" order.  The logical directions of
the dimensions can also be specified by calling
miset_dimension_apparent_voxel_order().

	-bert