[MINC-development] MINC 2.0 -- ParseArgv

Leila Baghdadi minc-development@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 11:28:52 -0400 (EDT)

Hey Andrew

I am not sure if we did discuss this while creating the first draft of the
API but now that I think of it, I think it is a very good suggestion. I
have included this in my list of _to_figure_out and will bring it up in
our next meeting to see what everyone thinks.

Thanks

Leila