[MINC-development] MINC 2.0 -- ParseArgv

Andrew Janke minc-development@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 11:50:43 +1000

Are there plans to include ParseArgv in the "new" MINC?  Reason I ask is that if
anyone is feeling energetic I wouldn't mind range checking being included..

ie: a line in an arg table that used to look like this:

   {"-arb_path_coord_buffer", ARGV_INT, (char *)1, (char *)&ap_buff_size,
    "Size of arbitrary path co-ordinate buffer"},

would now look like this:

   {"-arb_path_coord_buffer", ARGV_INT, (char *)1, 0, 50000,
    (char *)&ap_buff_size, "Size of arbitrary path co-ordinate buffer"},

And would check that the input int is between 0 and 50000. obviously NULL could
be used to signify that no checking is required.