[MINC-development] Can anyone help me with four-dimensional datasets

John G. Sled minc-development@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 08:00:11 -0400

MINC dimensions can be regularly sampled (defined in terms of start and
step) or irregularly sampled (the file contains an array specifying
each offset.  It appears your volume is the latter.  As a work around,
you can set the start and step manually eg.

minc_modify_header -dinsert 'time:step=3' temp.mnc
minc_modify_header -dinsert 'time:start=10' temp.mnc

John