[MINC-development] Can anyone help me with four-dimensional datasets

Mark GRIFFIN minc-development@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 11:46:49 -0400

I'm trying to create a four-dimensional dataset to store fMRI data and get
the following results for mincinfo on my minc file

shadow:minc_create_data$ mincinfo temp.mnc
 file: temp.mnc
 image: signed__ short 0 to 19
 image dimensions: time zspace yspace xspace
     dimension name         length         step        start
     time                        2      unknown      unknown
     zspace                     19          5.5            0
     yspace                    256            1            0
     xspace                    256            1            0

The dimension names are set as the variables MItime for example. But I
can't understand why I get the time step and start as unknown, also I
don't know why I can't set the start to be non-zero.