[MINC-development] time for 1.1?

Robert VINCENT minc-development@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 10:40:32 -0500

Steve,

Funny you should mention automake.  I spent the last day or two working on
automake/autoconf scripts for MINC, blissfully unaware that anyone else
was looking into it.  I've got most of the code building now, but I
haven't looked at the the autotest stuff.

A new release sounds like a fine idea.  I'm willing to take responsibility
for it if you prefer!

	-bert