[MINC-users] Minc tools and scripts for cygwin

Dylan David Wagner dwagne at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Tue Oct 25 09:12:42 EDT 2005

Hi Daniel,

      Yeah, I just noticed that, I never use ana2mnc so I never actually
ran make_links or tested to see if it works. Here's the fix: remove all
the .lnk files that make_links made (ie: mnc2ana.lnk ana_show.lnk
spm2mnc.lnk spm2xfm.lnk spm_show.lnk). And then make them manually one
at a time (ie: ln -s /usr/local/mni/bin/ana2mnc mnc2ana). I just did
this and it works.

	I have no idea why the make_links script makes what seems to be windows
style links (ie: .lnk) rather than true unix ones. Especially since the
make_links script contains the same line of code I just told you to run.
Must be a cygwin issue with running sh scripts.

	Anyhow, I'll include them for the next update.