[MINC-development] project tmap onto surfaces

Kristi Drudik kristina.drudik at mail.mcgill.ca
Tue Feb 13 11:41:56 EST 2024

Hello!

Please excuse my ignorance. I have a t-map of functional activity that I would like to project onto a surface reconstruction of individual subjects just for visualization purposes. Right now, I am loading the t-map (minc file) over the volume files (minc) in Display, but the t-map does not project onto the gray/white surface reconstructions (object files).

How would one do this? Would I need to convert the t-map into object file and if so, how? Thank you so much for any guidance!

Best,
Kristi