[MINC-development] dcm2mnc issues

Cecile Madjar cecile.madjar at mcin.ca
Fri Jun 11 14:57:52 EDT 2021

Hello MINC developers,

I just wanted to follow up on this issue. Is there a plan to fix the issues
I reported with dcm2mnc in the near future?

Link to the issues:
https://github.com/BIC-MNI/minc-tools/issues/created_by/cmadjar

As Vlad pointed out (thank you for testing Vlad!!(, the issues do not seem
to be resolved. See https://github.com/BIC-MNI/minc-tools/pull/113
If we could have some updates on the plan moving forward, that would be
greatly appreciated.

Crossing my fingers that those issues could be resolved.
Keep me posted. Thank you!

Cécile