[Loris-dev] Loris Docs 2022

Rida Abou-Haidar rida.abou-haidar at mcin.ca
Sun Nov 13 15:26:03 EST 2022

Hi Julian,

We are slowly going through a documentation shift towards Read the Docs
but, as you have noticed, the move is not nearly complete. We do have other
public documentation directly on the loris repository WIKI
<https://github.com/aces/Loris/wiki> and in some instances you might find
some docs directly in the code (such as the docs/ directory). The Wiki
documentation might however be out of date in some instances because the
info was moved or being moved to the Read the Docs site.

We are sorry for the confusion and if you have some specific questions you
want to ask, please feel free to ask them here and we will make sure to get
you an answer.

Best,
Rida Abou-Haidar
Software Developer