[Loris-dev] Loris Docs 2022

Julian Pitney julianpitney at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 14:46:49 EST 2022

Hi Guys,

My team and I are working on deploying our own instance of Loris for use
inside our lab. We have an instance of loris running already. Now we're
trying to learn how to set up our study using the web interface.

Currently I'm leaning on this documentation ->
https://acesloris.readthedocs.io/en/latest/index.html

It's helping a bit but it's not comprehensive and many pages are missing or
just have something like a "to do" message. I'm wondering if you guys are
maintaining any public documentation elsewhere that I missed or if you have
internal docs that are more complete. I guess in general just wondering
what you recommend for teaching oneself how to use Loris. Any assistance
would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you and hope to hear from you,
Julian