[Loris-dev] Installing Email Server

Melanie Legault, Mrs melanie.legault2 at mcgill.ca
Wed Oct 27 14:27:06 EDT 2021

Hello Yimen,

I suggest you to contact your local IT team. They surely already have a mail server that you can use.

If you do wish to install your own mail server, there is the venerable SendMail or the excellent Exim mail server that you can use.
You will find lots of information on how to set them up on the web.
Having your own mail server will add lot of burden on your shoulder as not only another piece of software to manage but also take care of the spam, security, regular update, ...

Kind regards,
Mélanie