[Loris-dev] Installing Email Server

Tian, Yiwen (NKI) Yiwen.Tian at nki.rfmh.org
Wed Oct 27 14:11:59 EDT 2021

Hi LorisDev Team,

I wonder if you have a guide for installing a email server that works with loris frontend? I wasn't able to find anything online. Anything helps! Thank you!

Best,
Yiwen

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail is meant only for the use of the intended recipient. It may contain confidential information which is legally privileged or otherwise protected by law. If you received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, you are strictly prohibited from reviewing, using, disseminating, distributing or copying the e-mail. PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF THE ERROR BY RETURN E-MAIL AND DELETE THIS MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM. Thank you for your cooperation.