[Loris-dev] BIDS Error

Morales Pinzon, Alfredo AMORALESPINZON at BWH.HARVARD.EDU
Tue May 11 11:47:23 EDT 2021

Hi Cecile,

In my testing dataset I have only one subject, I can share it with you in the LORIS sftp, does that work for you?

In the mean time I will diff and pull your PR, and then execute it. I’ll send you the output asap.

Best,
Alfredo.