[Loris-dev] BIDS Error

Cecile Madjar cecile.madjar at mcin.ca
Tue May 11 11:36:57 EDT 2021

Hi Alfredo,

I do not have access to your dataset but is it possible that there is one or more sub-<ID> in the participants.tsv that are different from the sub-<ID> used in the directory structure? (a.k.a., folders sub-<ID> and filenames that should start with sub-<ID>.)

This function is specifically cross checking the list provided in the participants.tsv file and the information gathered by the BIDSLayout library that read your BIDS dataset.

I created a PR on LORIS-MRI to elaborate the log from the function you just sent: https://github.com/aces/Loris-MRI/pull/617 <https://github.com/aces/Loris-MRI/pull/617> Maybe try adding the print statement in the diff of the PR to your code and rerun to get a better idea of what is going on?

Let me know how it goes,

Cécile