[Loris-dev] Error insert candidates api/v0.0.3/candidates

Morales Pinzon, Alfredo AMORALESPINZON at BWH.HARVARD.EDU
Thu Jun 10 19:43:23 EDT 2021

Dear LorisDev team,

I can create Candidates using the web interface using an admin account that is linked to all the project and all the sites in the system. However when I try to create a Candidate using the api api/v0.0.3/candidates I am getting the following error:

===
{
"error": "You are not affiliated with the candidate`s site"
}
===

I’m happy to run some queries in the database to figure out what’s happening. Any ideas?

Best,
Alfredo.
The information in this e-mail is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you believe this e-mail was sent to you in error and the e-mail contains patient information, please contact the Mass General Brigham Compliance HelpLine at http://www.massgeneralbrigham.org/complianceline . If the e-mail was sent to you in error but does not contain patient information, please contact the sender and properly dispose of the e-mail.
Please note that this e-mail is not secure (encrypted).  If you do not wish to continue communication over unencrypted e-mail, please notify the sender of this message immediately.  Continuing to send or respond to e-mail after receiving this message means you understand and accept this risk and wish to continue to communicate over unencrypted e-mail.