[Loris-dev] Pipeline Launch for BIDS datasets

Morales Pinzon, Alfredo AMORALESPINZON at BWH.HARVARD.EDU
Mon Apr 19 16:38:01 EDT 2021

Dear LorisDev team,

In the section “5.2 - Pipeline Launch for BIDS datasets<https://github.com/aces/Loris-MRI/blob/main/docs/05-PipelineLaunchOptions.md#52---pipeline-launch-for-bids-datasets>” the command line bids_import.py requires the option -p which is defined as

-p, --profile        : name of the python database config file in dicom-archive/.loris-mri

In the example provided this option has the value “database_config.py”, is this actually a python file? Where can I find it? How can I create it? The only file I have always had in .loris-mri is prod.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards,
Alfredo.