[Loris-dev] module / feature request

Christine Rogers rogers at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Tue Sep 22 10:16:15 EDT 2020

Hi Tom,
Thanks for the feature request - We discussed it in the last LORIS team
meeting and added an Issue for it in the development roadmap here:
https://github.com/aces/Loris/issues/7035
We'll be in touch for testing / code review - thanks for offering to
collaborate on that,
Christine

christine.rogers at mcgill.ca
McGill Centre for Integrative Neuroscience | MCIN.ca
Montreal Neurological Institute
McGill University | Montreal | Canada