[Loris-dev] upload_file.pl issue

Ioannis Pappas ioannis at berkeley.edu
Tue Sep 15 16:22:41 EDT 2020

Hi Loris support.

Another quick question (hopefully I don’t occupy a lot of your time during this pandemic).

I am running the simple imaging upload pearl script like this:

sudo -i -u lorisadmin /data/loris-mri/bin/mri/uploadNeuroDB/imaging_upload_file.pl -profile prod -upload_id 2 /data/loris/incoming/BR013_243782_V1.zip -verbose

I think the script involves creating some directories because it leads to an error. The error is this:

mkdir /tmp/ImagingUpload-13-7-7Z_JFF/BR013_243782_V1/BIAS_12ch_22: Permission denied at /usr/local/share/perl5/Archive/Zip/DirectoryMember.pm

Do you guys think it has to do with my permission at /tmp or there is something else more sneaky? The /tmp folder doesn’t seem to have anything related to ImagingUpload[..]

Thank you very much. Hopefully I don’t see more errors in the script.

Best wishes,
Ioannis