[Loris-dev] 403 Unauthorized when trying to use imaging_browser

Cecile Madjar cecile.madjar at mcin.ca
Mon Jul 27 12:00:52 EDT 2020

Hello Paul,

does your admin user have access to all projects in the table
user_project_rel?

In order for the user to see that page, it needs to have access to the
project of the sessions. We recently added the project layer to LORIS so my
guess would be that your admin user does not have the project of that
session listed in his associated project in user_project_rel.

Hope this helps,

Cécile