[Loris-dev] Update LORIS to v21.0.0

Cecile Madjar cecile.madjar at mcin.ca
Wed Feb 19 12:15:23 EST 2020

Hi Alfredo,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with the upgrade to 21.0.0. See
below.

On Tue, Feb 18, 2020 at 4:31 PM Morales Pinzon, Alfredo <
AMORALESPINZON at bwh.harvard.edu> wrote:

> Hi Cécile,
>
> I am in the process of upgrading LORIS from v20.1.1 to v21.0.0 (and then
> to v22.0.0). I had no issues to get to v20.3.0 but now, moving to v21.0.0,
> I have two issues:
>
> 1. I cannot access the link “Imaging->Imaging Browser” in the LORIS
> website. I get a 500 error. Any ideas on what should I check?

Could you send us what you see in the Apache error file for that 500 error?
Although, might be worth focusing on fixing your second issue before we
dive too much into that one.

> 2. In the instructions to upgrade to v21.0.0, the second point says:
>
> "Run make from the Loris root directory to update all dependencies.”"
>
> However when I run “make” In the Loris root direction it does nothing.
> Here is the result:
>
> ===
> *lorisadmin at ipmsa-loris*:*/var/www/loris*$ make
> make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.
> ===

It that the right directory? Maybe I am missing some files?

Are you sure you are on the 21.0.0 release of LORIS before you run make? Do
you see a Makefile in your /var/www/loris directory? In theory it is
supposed to be there on branch 21.0.0 (
https://github.com/aces/Loris/tree/v21.0.0)

Hope this helps.

Cécile