[Loris-dev] Update LORIS to v21.0.0

Ling Ma lingyun.ma at mcin.ca
Tue Feb 18 16:44:09 EST 2020

Hi Alfredo,

I happen to see this message, I try to answer this.
1. You can go to your web server's error log, for example, if you are
running Apache2, then open /var/log/apache2/error.log to see what goes
wrong.
2. You need to run tools/install.sh to create a Makefile. Please read the
corresponding installation guide for further details.

Hope I could help.

Best regards,
Ling Ma
Dev Consultant