[Loris-dev] Missing uploaded acquisitions in LORIS

Nicolas Brossard nicolasbrossard.mni at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 08:36:44 EDT 2020

Hi Alfredo,

Have you checked in the MRI violations module to see if your missing
acquisitions are there?

I'd be curious to see the entire MRI pipeline processing log for that scan.
Can you share it with me? Follow these steps to view the log:

- Access the imaging uploader in LORIS and select the scan bundle with the
missing modalities in the search result table.
- In the log viewer subpanel, section 'Logs to display', select 'Detailed'.

We'll start with that.

Best,
Nicolas