[Loris-dev] Missing uploaded acquisitions in LORIS

Morales Pinzon, Alfredo AMORALESPINZON at bwh.harvard.edu
Mon Aug 24 20:51:11 EDT 2020

Dear LORIS-Dev team,

After batch uploading images to LORIS I have have some DICOM studies with missing acquisitions, for instance 3 out of 5 acquisitions were uploaded.

How can I check why some acquisition were not uploaded? I don’t see any messages in the logs.

How can I upload the missing images? If I relaunch the upload of a single case LORIS will detect that it was already uploaded.

I’m happy to send more details if required.

Thank you for any help.

Regards,
Alfredo.