[Loris-dev] Imaging visits in front-end but no UploadIDs in the database

Nicolas Brossard nicolasbrossard.mni at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 20:37:45 EDT 2020

Hi Alfredo,

I am curious to see the actual records that the delete script removed from
your mri_upload table. Since the delete script backs up what it deletes,
you can have a look inside the backup file it created. By default, this
file is named imaging_upload_backup.tar.gz. Inside, you'll find an SQL file
that should contain all the entries in mri_upload that were deleted. Can
you check if all of them have a sessionID set to 845 (they should)? Can you
also check in the same file the UPDATE statement that was issued on the
session table? We'll start with these checks first.

Best,
Nicolas