[Loris-dev] Import mri - scripts

Sotirios Nikoloutsopoulos sotirisnik at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 19:30:01 EDT 2019

Hi,

Here is our auto dicom uploading python script:
https://github.com/aueb-wim/DataQualityControlTool/blob/loris1/mipqctool/dicom_uploader.py

To give you a brief idea:
Per folder it will:
1) Delete all the .bak files
2) Locate .dcm files and update the Patient header
3) Furthermore we are interesting in finding TR_min, TR_max, TE_min, TE_max
parameters of T1 protocol and do an update at the mri_protocol table
https://github.com/aueb-wim/DataQualityControlTool/blob/loris1/mipqctool/dicom_uploader.py#L205
For some reason some files are missing SeriesDescription/ProtocolName

In total i have 7 folders

[image: image.png]

3/7 passed

[image: image.png]

Also about the first patient with DC0000 had a violation "T1 AXIAL SE
GADO", but my script didn't output a TE of 17 nowhere and i find that weird
since Loris detects the SeriesDescription.
[image: image.png]

Now about the 4/7 that didn't passed

102327840 and 102809579 outputs "The target directory does not contain a
single DICOM file.", therefore they are missing their StudyUID

102506134 has 2 studyuid "You can't use it with data from multiple studies."

and 102761034 "No data could be converted into valid MINC files. localizer,
scout will not be considered!" What is this?

If i wanted to force the insertion of 102327840, 102809579 and 102506134
can i just pass a flag parameter to batch_uploads_imageuploader.pl? or
modify imaging_upload_file.pl?

Thank you,

Sotirios

PS

To diagnose a folder search the name of the folder at dicom_output.txt.

Στις Παρ, 20 Σεπ 2019 στις 4:54 μ.μ., ο/η Christine Rogers, Ms. <
christine.rogers at mcgill.ca> έγραψε: