[Loris-dev] LORIS - v21.0.3 (Ubuntu Base 16.04.6) - CRU

Matthew Sparks, Mr matthew.sparks at mcgill.ca
Thu Nov 14 13:30:25 EST 2019

Hello Loris Devs,

I have just installed a new loris instance on the DigitalOcean platform and post-install I receive a HTTP 500 Error.

Please advise and see the screenshot attached;

-          To troubleshoot; From the dev instance you can see that I've granted excessive permissions beyond what is needed, and the issue persists.

Currently;

-          Functional Loris v17 instance running on DO.

-          Non-functional Loris v21.0.3 (.1-3) instance running on DO.

Nice to have;

-          DigitalOcean application for rapid reployment.

-          Up-to-date Loris install guide (e.g., deprecation of python-properties-common etc)

I can re-initialize the DO base and provide you with root credentials for a quick install to loris v21.0.3?

-          Ultimately, we need to be able to use the DQT.

Any suggestions to resolve the issue would be appreciated

Kindest regards,
Matthew