[Loris-dev] Issue with password reset on LORIS 20.1.0 and LORIS 20.2.0

Christine Rogers rogers at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Thu Feb 21 10:38:55 EST 2019

Hi Rolando,

Just to confirm -- Is your upgraded LORIS successfully sending other email
notifications (e.g. for new User Accounts, Doc Repo notifications) ?
It would be helpful to confirm if it's just this module/feature we should
look into, vs general email issues.
Thanks,
Christine

christine.rogers at mcgill.ca
McGill Centre for Integrative Neuroscience | MCIN.ca
Montreal Neurological Institute
McGill University | Montreal | Canada