[Loris-dev] one-step insertion pipeline problem

Ali Aarefi aliaarefi1997 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 08:36:05 EST 2018

*Hi,Yes, I've sourced the environment file before running
batch_upload_imageuploader script, and there is no remained %PROJECT% in
environment file.The environment file included the PERL5LIB setter line
with correct replacement of %PROJECT%.*

*The environment file content is attached to this email(Screenshot).But
still the problem is unsolved.Thanks,- Ali*