[Loris-dev] one-step insertion pipeline problem

Cecile Madjar cecile.madjar at mcin.ca
Wed Nov 14 15:02:01 EST 2018

Hi again,

It seems you were able to run the script imaging_upload_file.pl manually
but still have problems running batch_upload_imageuploader.

My guess is that the variable $PERL5LIB is not set properly in your
environment file so Perl cannot find the LORIS libraries that are under the
NeuroDB folder within uploadNeuroDB (imaging_upload_file.pl can since it is
located directly in the uploadNeuroDB folder).

Here is what you would need to do to fix this:
1) open you environment file and add the following statement if it is not
already there (replace %PROJECT% by your project folder name):

export PERL5LIB=/data/%PROJECT%/bin/mri/uploadNeuroDB:$PERL5LIB
2) source the environment file again
3) rerun the pipeline

>From now on, all the scripts will be able to access all the LORIS perl
libraries under uploadNeuroDB (including NeuroDB:DBI)

Hope this helps,

Cécile