[Loris-dev] Granular and time expiring permissions on LORIS.

Rolando Acosta rolando.acosta at cnbp.ca
Wed May 30 10:04:05 EDT 2018

Good morning loris-dev,

For the project we are working on CHU Sainte-Justine we realize we will
need to set (for a given user) access to the system but only for a given
time window.

We have identify that there is an option to make an user active or inactive
checking a Box on the user's permission config.

What we are wondering is if there are an easy way for a "DataCenter
manager"... let call it this way... to (at the time of creating a user or
later on) set for example that it will be only active from May 30 2018 to
June 20 2018?

I know its a very specific requiriment of our project but if you have
already implemented this functionality or can give us any insight of how to
do it will be great.

Thank you very much,
Rolando Acosta (CHU Sainte-Justine)