[Loris-dev] conditional fields

Cardillo, Garry cardillo at med.umich.edu
Tue May 29 14:35:47 EDT 2018

Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone has done anything with dynamic conditional fields on instrument forms.

i.e. If a user selects "yes" from a drop down list, display a date field (without needing to first submit the form)

I know that the Create Timepoint module has this functionality; after you select Subproject, Visit label pops up.  I have not been able to figure out how to replicate this functionality within an instrument.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Garry Cardillo
[1523292633747_image001.png]
Database Analyst/Programmer Intermediate
Department of Radiology
Functional Neuroimaging, Cognitive and Mobility Laboratory
Domino’s Farms  Lobby B Suite 1000
24 Frank Lloyd Wright Dr  PO BOX 362
Ann Arbor, MI 48106
t: 734-936-0630