[Loris-dev] LORIS-MRI - filterParameters() function of the profile file

Cecile Madjar cecile.madjar at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 11:39:50 EDT 2018

Dear LORIS-MRI users,

We are planning on moving the filterParameters() function out of the
profile file (often called 'prod') present in the dicom-archive/.loris-mri
folder.

However, before doing this change, we would like to make sure that no
project has customized this function in their profile file. Here is the
code for the function.

# ----------- OPTIONAL SUBROUTINE
# Takes a NeuroDB::File object, and manipulates its parameters
# in this case, removes all parameters of length > 1000
sub filterParameters {
    my $fileRef = shift;
    my $file = $$fileRef;
    my $parametersRef = $file->getParameters();

    foreach my $key (keys %{$parametersRef}) {
        if(($key ne 'header') && (length($parametersRef->{$key}) > 1000)) {
            #print "\n\tFilter active on: $key with length
".length($parametersRef->{$key})."\n";
            $file->removeParameter($key);
        }
    }
}

Could you please let me know whether you have customized this function for
your project?

If by the end of next week, I have not heard of any project that has
customized this function, I will go ahead and move it out of the profile
file to include it in the LORIS-MRI scripts instead.

Let me know.
Best wishes,

Cécile