[Loris-dev] Enabling SSL

Rida Abou-Haidar rida.loris at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 11:47:26 EDT 2017

Hi Bonhwang,

I know exactly what you are talking about !!

If you look at the Config table in the databse, it should contain a couple
rows where the values are something like 'domain.loris.ca' and '
http://domain.loris.ca'  these fields correspond to the ConfigSettings
'host' and 'url' respectively (linked by the ConfigID key). The only thing
you need to do is to add the 's' to the 'http://' in the 'url' field. In
the case where your 'host' entry also contains an 'http://' prefix (it
should not but just in case), add the 's' there too.

Best,
Rida Abou-Haidar
CCNA Software Developer
Montreal Neurological Institute