[Loris-dev] Feedback and Behavioural QC permissions

Normand Côté ncote at aviscuriosa.com
Mon Oct 9 11:43:18 EDT 2017

Perhaps someone here can enlighten me on something related to the Feedback
functionality.

We would like our site users to see and respond to Feedback, but not be
able to change the BVL QC Type and Status in the left panel.  However,
these functions are both controlled by the "Behavioural QC" (internally "
bvl_feedback") permission.

Perhaps I've misunderstood the intended use for the Behavioural QC
functionality.  In our scenario, the site users would do data entry and
respond to feedback initiated by the DCC.  A clinical monitor attached to
the DCC would be responsible for hardcopy QC.  If the BVL QC is expected to
be done by the site, what would you recommend for the DCC-level QC on an
instrument instance?

Is there any documentation on the expected workflow in Loris, i.e. the
normal sequence of steps for completion of a study, from data entry to data
export, with standard permission assignment?  I can piece this together
from the available functionality, but it would be useful to see how Loris
was intended to be used.