[Loris-dev] [IPMSA] Loris-MRI installation path /data

Mouna Safi-Harab mouna.safi-harb at mail.mcgill.ca
Wed Nov 8 09:27:59 EST 2017

Hi Alfredo,

The path /data/$PROJECT/bin/mri/

and

/data/$PROJECT/data/

are hardcoded at install time, but they become variables in either your 'prod' file (before release 18.0.0), or in the in the Config table in the database (accessible also through the Configuration menu under Imaging Pipeline and Paths sub-menus, after release 18.0.0). As long as you configure them properly in either of these 2 places (depending on which version of Loris and Loris-MRI you are running), I do not think this should cause any future issues in the expected functionality of Loris-MRI. Let me know otherwise!

- Mouna