[Loris-dev] [IPMSA] Loris-MRI installation path /data

Morales Pinzon, Alfredo AMORALESPINZON at bwh.harvard.edu
Wed Nov 8 08:59:18 EST 2017

Dear LORIS Dev Team,

I have a problem with the installation of Loris-MRI in the BIC infrastructure regarding the installation path. In the BIC infrastructure the folder /data is reserved! I have seen that the default path /data is everywhere in the installation script (bin/mri/imaging_install.sh), and therefore I have to manually change it. Not a big deal but I suggest to make this path configurable in the future. That said, I would like to ask you if this change in the installation script won't impact the function of the Loris-MRI? Maybe in some place in the code there are pointers to /data.

Thank you for any help.

Regards,
Alfredo.

dispose of the e-mail.