[Loris-dev] Fwd: Integrating CBrain with LORIS

Christine Rogers christine.rogers at mcgill.ca
Fri Mar 17 13:26:22 EDT 2017

Hi Muhammad,
Our sister group, the CBRAIN team, has helped resolve your key questions,
and we're glad to understand that post-processing your Loris-hosted data
seems to be working nicely on CBRAIN for you.
Best,
Christine

christine.rogers at mcgill.ca
LORIS data systems | loris.ca
McGill Centre for Integrative Neuroscience | MCIN.ca
McConnell Brain Imaging Centre
Montreal Neurological Institute
McGill University | Montreal | Canada