[Loris-dev] Fwd: Integrating CBrain with LORIS

Umer Muhammad um4r12 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 17:08:00 EDT 2017

Hi,

I was recently set up with an account for CBrain.
We are using the Imaging Module on LORIS, and we were wondering if it is
possible to be able to execute post-processing scripts through CBrain (ex.
automatically run Recon-All after the Imaging Module converts uploaded data
into .mnc files). Also, is it possible to use our own tools through CBrain.
If so, do we have control over who has access to the toolbox(es)?

Thanks,

Muhammad